A few days ago I woke up to find a notification saying I had been nominated three more awards. It was the same day of my exam and so was a very nice surprise, very unexpected too. This has taken my total up to four now, which I think isn’t too bad. Anyway, let’s get this done as it’s been waiting! First off, a big thanks to Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ for this bouquet of three awards. Second, here’s the rules for these awards, as was told to me upon nomination.
The Rules for this bouquet are:
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact the blogs/ bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them!
5. Finally share 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
- Confidence has always been an issue for me, it’s just that nowadays I find ways around it so it doesn’t hinder my progress as much. Blogging helps.
- Blue is my favourite colour – not sure why, not sure since when it just always has been. My latest car is blue, phone case it now blue and my theme on my laptop is blue too.
- I once decided to have a game of bowling and drinking whilst having a broken ankle, only around 5 hours later deciding it was too painful so decided to check it out at the nearby hospital. Of course this was unknown until the doctor said otherwise!
- A strange feeling comes over me when that noise of the air filter in a car can be heard sucking in air when the accelerator is pushed in quickly and released. I don’t know why this particular noise makes me happy, it just sounds amazing. So does the 3,500-5000 rpm range on my Audi engine for that matter.
- I can’t draw portraits very well, which is why I stick to what I can do such as flowers and landscapes!
- My appendix came out when I was 15, and I was back in hospital twice more because I wouldn’t rest up as I was advised to do!
- I read up on literally anything that catches my attention, no matter how insignificant it may be.
15 people I would like to have these awards:
This is in no particular order, but one way or another the blogs nominated have helped me in some way. I would nominate more if I could but rules are rules!
Bye for now.